It’s Time To Come Clean

Come Clean 1It has taken a lot of soul-searching to reveal this post. In the end, Shakespeare made me do it.

You have probably noticed that things have not been right lately. My posts have been hit-n-miss, don’t show up for LBC Friday most of the time, kinda Maxi-come-lately.

First, let me say that I have an online stalker. This person hates me, has used my words against me to make my offline life extremely difficult.

This problem overshadows the joy of blogging. I have to be careful of every word I say. Looking over my shoulder all the time has erased all the fun.

For months I have battled with the decision to shut down “Maxi’s Comments.”

If I do, it will take me off the grid. Bye, bye Internet. No more platform. Aaaand I’m in the middle of a novel.

I am heartsick over this situation.

Moving on…

I have to tread real lightly with this issue.

On Tuesday night Nov. 11, I became very ill. I ran back and forth to the bathroom throughout the night, had a raging headache and a 104 degree temperature.

I slipped ‘neath the covers for the last time. I could feel myself pass out. I was going to meet my David. It is the last thing I remember.

My daughter told me later that when she came into the kitchen in the morning—my coffee pot wasn’t on and my door was closed. It was 9am. I’m always up by 5:00.

She knew something was wrong and ran to get Jen. They rushed into my room and found me ghost white with a very weak pulse. When they called out to me I didn’t answer.

It was time to call 911.

Blank - Copy
The girls told me the paramedics were there in minutes. I was unresponsive with a temperature of 107 degrees. The ambulance ran every light on the way to the emergency room, sirens screaming.

The paramedics were in contact with the hospital and the doctors ordered them to load me up with antibiotics.

When we arrived at the emergency room the tests began: CT Scan, Spinal Tap and many others. I stayed in the hospital for two days.

Gotta tell ya, I was miserable. The results of the tests were negative. I am devastated. I had prayed the doctors would find the problem and fix it. They couldn’t.

I’m home now and don’t feel too bad … not likin’ this groggy feeling though.

This really took the wind outta my sails, so I am going to take the rest of the year off.

I can’t thank you enough for being here, for always being supportive.

You fill my heart.

May Your Glass Always Be Half Full

P.S. I would appreciate any suggestions to my dilemma.

About Maxi

Hi … I'm Maxi, a retiree with an addiction. I have quit: raising kids, cleaning house, cooking, doing laundry—there is no end the list—everything is done on "have to." The addiction? Writing to my last breath. blessings ~ maxi
This entry was posted in Just Life and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Watcha wanna say…

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.