An elementary school teacher gave her class the first part of a well-know saying and asked the students to finish them. Oh yeah…
These responses all came from first-graders.
● Don’t change horses… until they stop running
● Strike while the… bug is close
● It’s always darkest before… Daylight Saving Time
● Never underestimate the power of… termites
● You can lead a horse to water but… how?
● Don’t bite the hand that… looks dirty
● No news is… impossible
● A miss is as good as a… Mr.
● You can’t teach an old dog new… math
● If you lie down with dogs, you’ll… stink in the morning
● Love all, trust… me
● The pen is mightier than the… pigs
● An idle mind is… the best way to relax
● Happy the bride who… gets all the presents
● A penny saved is… not much
● Don’t put off till tomorrow what… you put on to go to bed
● Children should be seen and not… spanked or grounded
● If at first you don’t succeed… get new batteries
Can you believe it, six-year-olds?
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full
News from Home: Still workin’ hard on the home front. Lots to
do on house and property. Will try to keep up.