These life-saving tips were supposedly written by a policeman. I don’t know if that’s true, but it sure will help to remember them.
1. Tip from Tae Kwon Do:
The elbow is the strongest part of your body; if you’re close enough to use it—do
2. This came from a Tourist Guide:
If a robber demands your purse/wallet toss it away from you—and run
3. If you’re ever thrown into the trunk of a car: kick out the back tail lights, stick your arm out the hole and wave like crazy
4. Women have a tendency to sit in the car: looking at checkbook, making list, etc. If a predator is watching this is the opportunity for him to get in on the passenger side, put a gun to your head and tell you where to go. Get in the car, lock the doors and leave.
5. Notes on entering your car in a parking lot: a)be aware: look around, look into your car at the passenger side and back seat b)if you’re parked next to a van enter your car from the passenger side; most killers attack victims by pulling them into their van while they are getting into their car c)walk away if vehicle on either side of yours has lone male sitting inside—get male to walk you to your car
7. If you encounter a predator with a gun: run, chances of a predator being able to hit a running target are 4 in 100. Even then it most likely won’t be a vital organ.
9, Another Safety Point: Another ruse is the “crying baby.” Whatever you do if you hear a baby crying on your porch; DO NOT open the door. Call the police. There has been a case where a serial killer used this ruse to lure women into opening their doors.
10. Water Scam! Should you awake in the middle of the night to hear all the water taps running outside or what you think may be a burst water pipe, DO NOT go to investigate. These criminals turn on all your taps full blast so that you will go outside to check—then they attack.
I’m going to tell everyone I know about this. I hope you do the same.
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full
Thank you so much for your prayers and concern.
I spoke with David last night; his daughter has not
eaten in four days—the doctor said it will be 3
more days at most.