Don’t you hate sitting in the doctor’s office and filling out those forms? Digging through your purse or pockets for the information you need? Trying to remember all those dates?
Print a separate sheet for each family member:
- Name, date of birth, social security
- All medications – including vitamins
- Any surgeries – type, date, hospital, doctor
- Allergies – including reactions
- Print extra copies
- Keep separate folder for each family member
Another thing, if you babysit or have grandchildren you need to have signed consent from a parent/guardian to have them treated if something happens. Otherwise, the hospital must take time to contact the parent to get permission.
I think you will be glad that you took the time to create these records.
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full
Find out more about Maxi