In two years I will be debt free … including owning my home.
It would have happened sooner only there were set-backs.
Here is how I paid down the debt:
- Cut up every credit card but one
- Do not use this card but once a year to keep account open
- Make more than minimal payments on debts when you can
- Do things that don’t cost money for entertainment
- If you don’t need it – don’t buy it
- Stick to these rules no matter what
It is almost seven years since I cut up the credit cards. Every sacrifice has been worth it. Living a more simple life brought my husband and me closer; we are happier because there is less stress in our lives.
If you want to reach this goal, go for it. Believe in yourself. It’s hard at first but don’t give up, it soon becomes a way of life. If you stumble—start over.
You can do this!
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full
Find out more about Maxi: