Some sayings stick in your head, make you stop and think … who the heck said that? It started me thinking the other day and I decided to have a contest.
Whoever can put a name to the quotes below will win a “Blog Review” here on Maxi’s Comments. You can write the review yourself or have me write it for you.
Those who follow me on Twitter are ahead of the game.
Do you know who said:
- Nurture the positive and love will grow; feed the negative and it will destroy
- Hold onto your heart but give away the love
- Walk slowly and the beauty of nature will fill you up
- If you do something for someone else for any reason other than you want to – it’s the wrong reason
- Depend on others for happiness and you will never be happy
- Think simple – it will open up a whole new world
- Someone always shows you who they are; watch what they do
- If you are not true to yourself; you cannot be true
- You can’t feel happy if you dwell on misery
- You have to get past like to get to love
- It’s always about you – the one who follows you everywhere
- We are led around by the heart
Winner will be announced on Friday, September 3, 2010. If there is more than one winner each Blog will be reviewed. Please send your submission to: email@example.com
Don’t forget to put the word quotes in subject line.
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full
Find out more about Maxi: