You get up in the morning take a shower, grab a cup of coffee and a piece of toast, leave for work, come home, eat dinner, watch a little TV and it’s off to bed. Then start it all over again the next day. Sound familiar?
You don’t have to feel like a robot … break free of the norm.
- Drive a different way to work
- Eat at park instead of lunchroom or desk
- Put some health bars in your pocket, go for walk at lunch
- Post a Newsletter – even at a small company
- Take a shower at night instead of morning
- If single, eat with family or friend once a week
- If you don’t read—start—one page a day
- Change the day you do laundry
- Smile, smile, smile it will make you feel better
Stay-at-home moms have the hardest job on the planet. Yet my granddaughter showed me that you’re never too old to be a playmate. Brittany was in her lil’ pool and said: “Grandmommy, you can get in even if you do have your clothes on.” I did.
Things we do:
- Play in the hose and sprinklers
- Have a computer – check out disney.go.com or pbs.org
- Put stuffed animals in umbrella stroller for walks
- Make pictures with glitter glue – this is a favorite
- Post pics on fridge or make scrapbook with three-ring binder
- Play hairstylist with tangle spray – loves this one
- Pitch trash in can – must look directly at can or basket
- Kids help make rules and consequences for ALL – post on fridge
- Smile, smile, smile it will make you feel better – kids too
Once you start you will think of many things on your own. Happy Freedom!
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full
Read Chapter Three of Over the Edge at: maximalone.com
Have anything you would like to tell? Go here: email@example.com