This subject isn’t something I intended to write about but I ran across an article that changed my mind. It was the interview of Nadya Suleman with Ann Curry.
My father was a musician. He worked nights and slept days, so my mother was pretty much on her own. There are seven of us kids and there was always some kind of chaos.
Having grown up as one of seven kids here’s what I know:
- Someone always needed Mom for something
- Mom was always cooking and doing laundry
- Mom had to constantly break up the fighting
- Someone was always screaming for Mom
- Mom had a job getting everyone to take a bath
- It was a hassle for Mom to get everyone dressed
- Mom had a battle to gather everyone to go anywhere
- Mom was always looking for one of us
- Mom did a lot of yelling
- Mom was always tired
What do you think? Would this woman need more children?
May Your Glass Always Be Half Full
Read Chapter One: Over The Edge maximalone.com
Got a Story To Tell? Leave it here: email@example.com